YOUR VERY OWN TALL SHIP
Lady Washington and
Hawaiian Chieftain can be
chartered for your event
You won’t find a more unique venue than the
tall ships! No matter what kind of event you
are planning, we can provide an unforgettable
experience for you and your guests.
Charter Options and Pricing
- Group Outings
- Workplace Team Building
- Festival Appearances
- Living History Performances
- Organizational Fundraisers
- Movies and TV Shows
- Music Videos
- $450 per hour* per vessel
- Affordable option to host your event without ever leaving the dock. Popular for receptions and birthday parties.
- Vessel remains stationary
- $750 per hour* per vessel
- Anything you can dream! Cruise on your schedule, create your own adventure or relaxing day at sea.
- Talk to our team about creative ideas like treasure hunts, beautiful local scenery, musicians, catering and more.
- $900 per hour* per vessel
- Thrilling two vessel battle with real cannon fire, the experience of a lifetime! Popular for proposals, retirement parties, and corporate events.
- Must be in a port where both vessels are present.
*Prices based on 3 hour charter. Hourly rate varies by length of charter. Please contact us with specific times for exact quote. For FULL DAY EVENTS (up to 12 hours) or FILMING EVENTS, please contact us for a quote.
Additional charges may apply depending on specific requests of each event. If your charter requires the vessel(s) to change location, travel charges will be included in your bill. Use of Grays Harbor Historical Seaport equipment can be added to your charter for an additional charge. Please review our Charter Pricing Guide for a full list of available add-ons, plus prohibited items and important notices.
Lady Washington & Hawaiian Chieftain charters have:
- Room for 45 passengers (Lady Washington), 43 passengers (Hawaiian Chieftain)
- Space for your catered food and drink
- Electricity hook ups (A/V, amps, and microphones available for rent)
- Performance areas and changing space
- Ability to fire cannons
Tall ship charters are available year-round on a first come, first served basis. Availability may be affected by existing programs and events and scheduled maintenance periods.
Our port schedule may not be fully determined beyond 3-4 months in advance. It is STRONGLY ADVISED that those pursuing a charter have flexibility to plan their event with less than 6 months’ notice.
Curious about the Charter experience aboard our tall ships? Check out this recent film charter by musician Gabriel Wheaton and filmmaker Russell Brown.
Complete the form below to be contacted for a quote and available schedule: