YOUR VERY OWN TALL SHIP
You won’t find a more unique venue than
Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftain!
No matter what kind of event you
are planning, we can provide an unforgettable
experience for you and your guests.
Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftain
are perfect venues for a wedding. Our tall
ships are intimate and romantic, and couples
will love sailing in the charming seaside
towns we visit. Let us work with you to plan
your event, complete with cannon blasts,
shanties, and incredible photos.
Read more about Wedding Charters.
We can host private outings of all kinds.
Whether it’s a family reunion, a workplace
team builder, or even a commercial tour
group, we would love to have you aboard!
Our team will help identify the right time and
location for your group needs, as well as
provide support for food and drink, music,
parking, and more.
See more about Private Party Charters.
Each year, Lady Washington and Hawaiian
Chieftain participate in festivals across the
West Coast. If you are a festival organizer, we
can provide our vessels for your community
event, offering tours, sails, and VIP receptions.
Our staff will provide logistical and promotional
support to make your event a huge success!
See more about Festival Charters.
FILM AND TELEVISION
Our boats can be a part of your next production.
Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftain have
had roles in dozens of memorable TV shows,
commercials, music videos, and feature films.
Our titles include Pirates of the Caribbean:
Curse of the Black Pearl, Star Trek: Generations,
ABC’s Once Upon a Time, and many more.
See more about Film Charters.
- $450 per hour* per vessel
- Affordable option to host your event without ever leaving the dock. Popular for receptions and birthday parties.
- Vessel remains stationary
- $750 per hour* per vessel
- Anything you can dream! Cruise on your schedule, create your own adventure or relaxing day at sea.
- Talk to our team about creative ideas like treasure hunts, beautiful local scenery, musicians, catering and more.
- $900 per hour* per vessel
- Thrilling two vessel battle with real cannon fire, the experience of a lifetime! Popular for proposals, retirement parties, and corporate events.
- Must be in a port where both vessels are present.
*Prices based on 3 hour charter. Hourly rate varies by length of charter. For charters of longer than 5 hours, full day charters, and all film charters, please contact us to receive a price quote.
Additional charges may apply depending on specific requests of each event. If your charter requires the vessel(s) to change location, travel charges will be included in your quote. Use of Grays Harbor Historical Seaport equipment can be added to your charter for an additional charge. Please review our Charter Pricing Guide for a full list of available add-ons, plus prohibited items and important notices.
- Room for 45 passengers (Lady Washington)/43 passengers (Hawaiian Chieftain)
- Space for your catered food and drink
- Electricity hook ups (A/V, amps, and microphones available for rent)
- Performance areas and changing space
- Ability to fire cannons
- Benches and hatches for seating
Tall ships are available year-round on a first come, first served basis. Availability may be affected by existing programs and events and scheduled maintenance periods.
Our port schedule may not be fully determined beyond 3-4 months in advance. Its is STRONGLY ADVISED that those pursuing a charter have the flexibility to plan their event with less than 6 months’ notice.