NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN of a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Grays Harbor Historical Seaport Authority on Tuesday, February 27 2018 at 6:30 p.m. at the offices of the Grays Harbor Historical Seaport Authority, Seaport Landing, 500 North Custer Street, Aberdeen, WA 98520 for the purposes detailed below:
Grays Harbor Historical Seaport Authority Board of Directors
BOARD MEETING – Tuesday, February 27, 2018 6:30 to 8:00 PM
- Call meeting to order
- Approval of Jan. 23rd 2018 minutes ————————————- 5 min.
- Treasurer’s Report ————————————————————- 5 min.
- Balance Sheet
- January P&Ls
- Staff Reports —————————————————————— 15 min.
- Executive Director updates
- Departmental updates
- Old Business ——————————————————————- 5 min.
- Restrictive Covenant/Environmental updates
- Junction City property
- New Business —————————————————————– 10 min.
- Year in Review
- Action Items ——————————————————————– 15 min.
- Review 2018 Policies
- Committees Next Meetings ———————————————— 15 min.
- Executive (Dave) Next Meeting TBD
- Finance (Tim) Next Meeting 3/27/18 5PM
- Facilities (Dave) Next Meeting TBD
- Marine Operations (David) Next Meeting TBD
- Development (Alex) Next Meeting TBD
- Governance (Robbie) Next Meeting TBD
- Public Comment ————————————————————– 5 min.
Next Board Meeting: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 6:30 PM
Arthur A. Blauvelt III, General Counsel for the Grays Harbor Historical Seaport, at the Direction of the President of the Board, David Douglass
cc: Board of Directors
THE DAILY WORLD Via Telefax 533-6039 (Not for paid publication)
THE VIDETTE Via Telefax 249-5636 (Not for paid publication)
KXRO/KDUX Radio Via Telefax 532-0935 (Not for paid publication)
KBKW/KJET Radio Via Telefax 532-1456 (Not for paid publication)
Art Blauvelt, Legal Counsel
Post copy near Board’s regular meeting room;
Post copy on Seaport Website