- Cook – Job Description – No vessel experience required. Must be able to make healthy, tasty meals for 10-20 people on a daily basis.
- Purser – Job Description – No vessel experience required. Manages gift store, inventory, ships’ accounts using a simple excel sheet, and completes weekly report. Deckhand duties (will train).
- Boatswain – Job Description – Tall ship experience required. Strong leadership and organizational skills to lead group maintenance projects. Vessel maintenance knowledge coupled with ability to train and get things done.
- Program Coordinator – Job Description – No vessel experience required. Public relations person, leading children’s field trips and public sailing trips. Education or leadership experience preferred. Deckhand duties (will train).
- Engineer/Deckhand – Job Description – Relevant mechanical experience required, though it does not need to have been on a vessel. Manages marine diesel engine daily and monthly preventative maintenance, keeps digital log of systems, manages filling and emptying of various tanks. Deckhand duties (will train for non-sailors with mechanical experience).
Dates and locations
Quarter 2 is from March 26th, 2018 to approximately July 6th, 2018. Sailing from the San Francisco Bay north into the Puget Sound of Washington state and ports in between.
Quarter 3 is from July 2nd, 2018 to approximately September 28, 2018. Sailing throughout the beautiful Puget Sound of Washington state and along the Oregon coast and ports in between.