Membership in Grays Harbor Historical Seaport supports hands-on living history programs and public sailing excursions aboard tall sips Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftain. Memberships are tax-deductible for any amount over the face value of the tickets or other thank you gifts redeemed.
- Subscriptions to eCurrents, our monthly email newsletter
- Currents, our semi-annual print newsletter
- Membership card
Please see the membership levels below for additional thank-you gifts.
- Membership card
- Subscription to Currents and eCurrents
- First notice for advance ticketing on special events and themed sails
- Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftain lapel pins
FIRST MATE ($60)
- ALL SAILOR benefits
- 10% discount on Historical Seaport retail purchases
(online and on ships)
- Print of an original painting of Lady Washington by Lucy Bellwood
- ALL FIRST MATE benefits
- FREE Historical Seaport T-shirt or cap
- Voucher for one ticket to any 2 or 3 hour public excursion
- ALL CAPTAIN benefits
- Historical Seaport 3-book essential reading pack
- Voucher for two tickets for any 2 or three hour public excursion
- ALL COMMODORE benefits
- Select discounts to partnering organizations.
- Membership with Council of American Maritime Museums allowing free admission to over 80 maritime museums across the US and Canada
Do you prefer to pay monthly? Would you like to set up payroll deduction? Become a sustaining member by completing this easy online form.
Membership in Grays Harbor Historical Seaport Authority supports hands-on living history programs for K-12 students and the development of Seaport Landing, a multi-use tourism destination and home port maintenance facility for the tall ships Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftain.
All memberships include subscriptions to eCurrents, our monthly email newsletter, Currents, our semi-annual print newsletter, and a membership card. We will also list you on our website as a member, unless you request anonymity. Please see the membership levels below for additional thank-you gifts.
Memberships are tax-deductible for any amount over the face value of the tickets or other thank-you gifts redeemed. For business or corporate memberships, visit our Corporate Giving page or call 800-200-5239.