Membership in Grays Harbor Historical Seaport supports hands-on living history programs and public sailing excursions aboard tall sips Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftain. Memberships are tax-deductible for any amount over the face value of the tickets or other thank you gifts redeemed.
- Subscriptions to eCurrents, our monthly email newsletter
- Currents, our semi-annual print newsletter
- Membership card
Please see the membership levels below for additional thank-you gifts.
- Membership card
- Subscription to Currents and eCurrents
- First notice for advance ticketing on special events and themed sails
- Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftain lapel pins
FIRST MATE ($60)
- ALL SAILOR benefits
- 10% discount on Historical Seaport retail purchases
(online and on ships)
- Print of an original painting of Lady Washington by Lucy Bellwood
- ALL FIRST MATE benefits
- FREE Historical Seaport T-shirt or cap
- Voucher for one ticket to any 2 or 3 hour public excursion
- ALL CAPTAIN benefits
- Historical Seaport 3-book essential reading pack
- Voucher for two tickets for any 2 or three hour public excursion
- ALL COMMODORE benefits
- Select discounts to partnering organizations.
- Membership with Council of American Maritime Museums allowing free admission to over 80 maritime museums across the US and Canada
Membership in Grays Harbor Historical Seaport Authority supports hands-on living history programs for K-12 students and the development of Seaport Landing, a multi-use tourism destination and home port maintenance facility for the tall ships Lady Washington and Hawaiian Chieftain.
All memberships include subscriptions to eCurrents, our monthly email newsletter, Currents, our semi-annual print newsletter, and a membership card. We will also list you on our website as a member, unless you request anonymity. Please see the membership levels below for additional thank-you gifts.
Memberships are tax-deductible for any amount over the face value of the tickets or other thank-you gifts redeemed. For business or corporate memberships, visit our Corporate Giving page or call 800-200-5239.