Donor Societies are exclusive memberships which recognize and honor those individuals who have made the greatest contributions to Historical Seaport’s programs and educational offerings. These Members are invited to receive special gifts and opportunities throughout the year and retain close contact with Historical Seaport’s Executive Staff and Board of Directors.
CAPE HORN SOCIETY ($1,000+)
- All benefits of ADMIRAL membership plus four additional vouchers for any 2 or 3-hour public excursion -6 ticket vouchers in total
- Signed, framed certificate acknowledging CAPE HORN SOCIETY membership
- Invitations to exclusive Donor Society events and activities featuring dinner, wine, and entertainment
ROBERT GRAY SOCIETY ($5,000+)
- All benefits of CAPE HORN SOCIETY membership plus four additional voucher for any 2 or 3-hour public excursion -10 ticket vouchers in total
- A special wine package from Grays Harbor Wine Sellers with custom label and box
- One complimentary space in our sail training program
- Two Weeks Before the Mast, to be used by the donor or gifted
Do you prefer to pay monthly? Would you like to set up payroll deduction? Become a sustaining member by calling 800-200-5239.
To pay by check, please make checks payable to “Grays Harbor Historical Seaport”. Completed forms should be mailed to
PO Box 2019
Aberdeen, WA 98520
THANK YOU TO OUR BUSINESS MEMBERS!
Grays Harbor Computer
GHHS offers sponsorships to businesses, which allows you to advertise your support of the GHHS mission while raising the visibility of your products or services for a defined period of time. We recommend sponsorship amounts begin at $10,000. We are happy to discuss the form of a sponsorship with you that helps your business reach your philanthropic goals. For details, call us at 800-200-5239.